The Newsfeed

Temple gutted in fire incident in Shopian

SHOPIAN: A temple was gutted in a fire caused by an electric short circuit in Zainapora area of South Kashmir’s Shopian district in the intervening night of Wednesday and Thursday , officials said .

Official sources told that Rajona temple in South Kashmir’s Shopian district was gutted due to short circuit in the intervening night.

They said that police officials have reached the spot and are enquiring into the matter—(KNO)

 

The Dispatch is present across a number of social media platforms. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for exciting videos; join us on Facebook, Intagram and Twitter for quick updates and discussions. We are also available on the Telegram. Follow us on Pinterest for thousands of pictures and graphics. We care to respond to text messages on WhatsApp at 8082480136 [No calls accepted]. To contribute an article or pitch a story idea, write to us at [email protected] |Click to know more about The Dispatch, our standards and policies