Strange: Leopard electrocuted in Karnah Kupwara

0
20

KUPWARA : A leopard died due to electrocution in Lontha village of Karnah in north lKashmir’s kupwara district, official sources said on Sunday.

They said that the leopard received an electric shock while coming in contact with electric transformer in the area last night.

Locals said that several cases of electrocution occurred in north Kashmir in last several months and concerned department has failed to prevent them.

 

The Dispatch is present across a number of social media platforms. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for exciting videos; join us on Facebook, Intagram and Twitter for quick updates and discussions. We are also available on the Telegram. Follow us on Pinterest for thousands of pictures and graphics. We care to respond to text messages on WhatsApp at 8082480136 [No calls accepted]. To contribute an article or pitch a story idea, write to us at [email protected] |Click to know more about The Dispatch, our standards and policies   


The Dispatch Staff

The Dispatch Staff

A News & Knowledge media startup in India, The Dispatch employs staff with best journalistic abilities. Our staff comes from diverse backgrounds such as history, culture, science and sports to security and global affairs. The staff at The Dispatch is committed to promptly respond to readers’ feedback. Write to us at [email protected]