1. The ‘Dhanush’ gun gadget, commanded by way of Capt. Mrigank Bharadwaj, was once a part of the Republic Day celebrations at Rajpath for the primary time on Sunday. The 155mm/45 Caliber Dhanush gun gadget is a towed Howitzer designed indigenously by way of the Ordnance Manufacturing facility Board. The gun with a most vary of 36.Five km has the potential of computerized gun alignment and positioning.
2. Breaking from custom, High Minister Narendra Modi paid homage to the fallen squaddies on the newly constructed Nationwide Warfare Memorial right here at the Republic Day for the primary time as a substitute of the Amar Jawan Jyoti underneath the India Gate arch.
3. Captain Tanya Shergill, a fourth technology officer with the Military’s Corps of Alerts, who changed into the second one girl parade adjutant for the Republic Day parade, led an all-men contingent on the march beyond in Rajpath.
4. Jammu and Kashmir, LAdakh took phase within the Republic Day parade for the primary time as Union Territories
5. One of the most major highlights was once the marching contingent of the Defence Analysis and Construction Organisation (DRDO) that showcased Anti-Satellite tv for pc Guns (ASAT) – Challenge Shakti. It was once a significant step forward in demonstrating the country’s capacity to carry down antagonistic satellites.
6. A contingent of girls bikers of Central Reserve Police Drive (CRPF) carried out daredevil stunts for the primary time. Inspector Seema Nag led the contingent and was once noticed saluting whilst status on best of a transferring motorbike.
7. The fly-past – the grand finale and probably the most keenly awaited phase of the parade – noticed the ‘Trishul’ formation by way of 3 complex mild helicopters.