Exotic Lanes, a J&K based e-commerce website, is organizing a “Fashion, Beauty and Health Fiesta” from 11th to 13th February. The Event Partner is Jammuthreesixty.
The exhibition will be there for 3 days starting 11th Feb, and the populace of Jammu has been invited for this amazing event. The exhibition will be featuring the following brands.
- “Exotic Lanes” for Healthy Snacks, Region Apparel and Traditional Jewellery (e-commerce website)
- “Smiles & Faces Clinic” for Skin, Laser, Hair & Aesthetic Services and Consultancy
- “Home Decors” for Furniture & Interior Designing
- “Blooming Tales” for Dogs Accessories
- “The Cosmic Lanes” for Stationery & Quirky Items
- “Tipsy Sushi” for Chemical Free All Natural Skin & Personal Care Items
- “Bake Story” for Home Baked Products and Customised Cakes
Speaking about the event, Rajat Kohli, the founder of Exotic Lanes said, “The vision for this event is to promote local and upcoming brands. Through this event, we aim to build a community together that is based on mutual growth, support and trust.”
Priya Verma, co-founder of Exotic Lanes, said, “We aim to win the hearts of our customers by delivering the best and forging bonds that will last for long.”