SRINAGAR: Block Development Council member Wasumarg in Pulwama district has been hospitalized upon consumption of some poisonous substance, sources said.
They said that the female (name withheld), who presently is accommodated at EDI Pampore, was evacuated to SDH Pampore for treatment following the incident. The overall condition of the female is however said to be stable.
She has not been in terms with her husband for quite a while now which is believed to be the reason of her taking the extreme step, they said. A police official in the meantime told that a case has been registered in this regard for investigation. (GNS)
The Dispatch is present across a number of social media platforms. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for exciting videos; join us on Facebook, Intagram and Twitter for quick updates and discussions. We are also available on the Telegram. Follow us on Pinterest for thousands of pictures and graphics. We care to respond to text messages on WhatsApp at 8082480136 [No calls accepted]. To contribute an article or pitch a story idea, write to us at [email protected] |Click to know more about The Dispatch, our standards and policies