Trio suffered 18-20 per cent burn injuries in hands, feet: MS SMHS
SRINAGAR: At least three employees of the Power Development Department (PDD) were on Friday injured after they received an electric shock in the Rawalpora area of Srinagar.
Official sources said that three PDD employees electrocuted while repairing service lines in the Rawalpora area.
The trio identified as Nazir Ahmad, Tariq Ahmad and Ghulam Muhammad was immediately rushed to SMHS hospital for treatment.
Medical Superintendent of SMHS, Dr. Kanwaljeet Singh told all three persons have received burn injuries in hands and feet. “The trio has received 18-20 per cent burn injuries. Their condition is stable and are undergoing treatment,” he said—(KNO)
The Dispatch is present across a number of social media platforms. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for exciting videos; join us on Facebook, Intagram and Twitter for quick updates and discussions. We are also available on the Telegram. Follow us on Pinterest for thousands of pictures and graphics. We care to respond to text messages on WhatsApp at 8082480136 [No calls accepted]. To contribute an article or pitch a story idea, write to us at [email protected] |Click to know more about The Dispatch, our standards and policies